About Generac 6602
The Generac 6602 OneWash 4-In-1 power washer is more than just your ordinary power washer. It packs so much power that it will amaze you what it can actually do. Get your car cleaned in a matter of minutes, thanks to the Generac 6602 OneWash 4-In-1. It does all the cleaning jobs in a very little time, and you can use the rest of the time for other productive duties. It does all domestic cleaning chores from preparing your wall for painting, cleaning the gutters, driveways and also your grill. It removes even the most stubborn stains on the floor, all thanks to the power packed by this compact machine. Generac 6602 OneWash 4-In-1 is most definitely a four power washer in one. It features the largest, most powerful engine of all the power washers in its class. The unique power given by this machine allows one to select the output pressure according to the cleaning job. For whatever cleaning job, use the right tool. Enjoy an effortless cleaning with high perfection using this pressure washer. Experience a whole new world of cleaning with the amazing Generac 6602 OneWash 4-In-1.
Pressure (PSI) - 85%
Flow Rate (GPM) - 75%
Engine - 80%
Brand - 80%
Customers Reviews - 80%
Generac 6602 review score reflects exactly the fact that is a little more than just a medium pressure washer because it has a lot of power and can be used on more things than just washing your car.
Engine and power
The engine is one of its kind. It is the most powerful of all the engines in this class of pressure washers. The engine is a 212cc OHV engine, manufactured by the Generac themselves. The engine has a power rating of 5.5 horsepower. It is made from quality materials and thus durable. Reviewers are generally contended by the power given by this engine and actually say it’s among the most reliable engines ever.
The power delivered by this Generac 6602 pressure washer gives a maximum water pressure of 3100 pounds per square inch (PSI) and a volumetric flow rate of 2.8 GPM. With a pressure of over 3000 PSI, it can provide 8400 cleaning unit. With the 3100 PSI, it is already a commercial pressure washer. It cleans cars, oily surfaces and concrete in a matter of minutes. It harnesses the power of four regular pressure washers.
Features of Generac 6602 OneWash 4-In-1
This pressure washer offers some unique features that make it stand out of other regular pressure washers. Here are some of them:
- Pressure control panel: This is probably the most outstanding feature, apart from the fact that it has the most powerful engine of all the washers in its class. The control panel has clear instructions set out for easy starting and making any adjustments as required by the nature of the job. The innovative power dial has four different choices of cleaning one can choose from. Based on what you select, it adjusts itself to give the required pressure and water output.
- The folding handle: use even less space by folding the handle into the already compact machine. This will ensure it does not take up any unnecessary storage space. The ergonomic handle grip also ensures that you use the pressure washer comfortably and give you the control that you need when operating the machine.
- Pump design: this machine features an axial cam pump. The pump is ideal for a residential pressure washer and is also cheaper than the triplex plunger pumps. The position of the pump is conveniently above the ground so you can work with hose connections without having to bend or kneel down. However, this pump requires proper maintenance to serve longer
- Nozzle tips: the pressure washer comes with three nozzle tips, one at 0 degrees, another one at 25 degrees and a soap nozzle tip. These three allow you to tackle almost any cleaning job. While cleaning your car, you can comfortably switch seamlessly between the 25 degrees and the soap nozzle to get the job done and eliminate the need for interchanging the attachments. With the 0 degree nozzle, you get to do the tougher cleaning jobs with a lot of ease.
- Drainable detergent tank: the machine comes with an integrated ¾ gallon soap tank with a drain plug for convenient onboard storage of cleaning detergent. The tank is easily emptied and cleaned.
- Alert system: safety is of paramount importance for any machine, and this is not an exception. The alert system incorporated in this system uses LED indicator lights to give the user any necessary notice, such as when the water pressure has fallen or in case the engine is running low on oil.
- 11-inch wheels. The unit has two oversized never flat tires which give better mobility on rugged terrain.
- It has a 30 feet long high-pressure water hose that increases the overall cleaning area.
Ease of use and noise
The machine is quite easy to operate. With the two wheels, there is increased mobility and quite easy to maneuver around with. With the PowerDial variable pressure control, total control of the machine is as easy as just turning a dial. The ergonomic grip handle ensures the user is comfortable while using the washer. The easy-to-pull inverted trigger minimizes fatigue on the user as well.
For such a powerful machine, the noise levels are quite low. However, as expected for gas pressure washers, it gives a certain noise level. The compact size helps to lower this noise levels to ensure they are within a user-friendly level.
What others think
People who had experience with this product are quite convinced that it delivers. It gives value for money. With a pressure of up to 3100 PSI, it gets almost all surfaces clean; even the most stubborn stains are removed within minutes. The product has a star rating of 4.1 out of five at the Amazon, with most of the reviewers recommending it to anyone willing to buy a pressure washer. Some reviewers say it is the best pressure washer there is for regular cleaning of your car, no need for interchanging the connections as the soap and the 25-degree nozzle tips give the best results. The machine is also versatile and gives the users freedom to choose between various pressures using the PowerDial variable pressure control. However, a couple of the reviews mentioned that the machine had a few minor flaws, including a failure to start on the first or second start. The hose also broke easily when subjected to high pressures of up to 3100 PSI.
Pros and cons of Generac 6602 One Wash 4-In-1 pressure washer
Here are some of the advantages associated to this pressure washer
- The pressure washer features a power dial for controlling the pressure according to the nature of the job. Spray intensity can also be adjusted to allow wider array of cleaning tasks
- With the detergent tank, it is crucial when the cleaning job requires the application of a detergent.
- The pressure washer is packed with a lot of pressure. With the high pressure of up to 3100 PSI, it is convenient for both commercial and domestic chores.
- The pressure washer is very compact, comes with a foldable handle to reduce on storage space further. The two wheels also improve the portability of the machine. The location of the pump also ensures easy and quick loading of the hoses.
- The pressure washer is very versatile, and can do a vast range of cleaning chores.
Just like any other pressure washer, the Generac 6602 OneWash 4-In-1 has its own drawbacks. The major ones include the following:
- Most users who had an issue with the pressure washer complain of poor customer care and service centers. In the case of faulty parts whose warranty was yet to expire, it took so long to address the defective parts. At times, they failed to replace the defective parts for the users
- The manufacturer’s box comes with some missing accessories.
- A few reports indicate that there are gas leakages from this product.
Use Generac 6602 OneWash 4-In-1 for all your washing solutions. This versatile pressure washer, packed with enormous power, will deliver even on the most stubborn grease spots within minutes. With the variable pressure control principle, you get to choose the right pressure and water volume output as required. If you are looking for a pressure washer that can perform a broad range of cleaning tasks, then I recommend the Generac 6602 OneWash 4-In-1 gas pressure washer.