With AR BLUE CLEAN AR383, welcome to a new world of cleaning. Forget those many hours that you used to spend cleaning, thanks to this amazing pressure washer. For those surfaces with dirt, grime, and grease, get it all removed in minutes. This product will most certainly reduce your cleaning time and make the task less tedious. At first sight, it seems like a small vacuum pressure, but when you use it, you realize the whole lot of power packed into this simple machine. Its application ranges from all household cleaning tasks from the sidings, the exterior walls to the front yard. It performs virtually any task around the house. This powerful, durable and reliable power washer is the AR Blue Clean’s original best-selling pressure washer model. Using the incredibly powerful motor, it delivers water to high pressures to ensure those stubborn stains are no longer a nightmare to you.
Pressure (PSI) - 69%
Flow Rate (GPM) - 72%
Power - 73%
Brand - 85%
Customers Reviews - 78%
Motor and power rating of AR BLUE CLEAN AR383
This pressure washer draws its juice from 120 volts, 11-ampere universal induction electric motor to give an incredible power. The power rating of this motor is approximately 1.5 hp. Coupled to the Triplex 3 Axial piston pump; it delivers all the power that you require. The motor is almost noiseless which makes it convenient to use both indoors and outdoors.
For such a small compact machine, the power given is incredibly high. It delivers water at a maximum pressure of 1900 pounds per square inch (PSI) and a maximum volume of 1.5 GPM. This is almost 30 times more pressure while compared to a typical garden hose. For an effective high-pressure cleaning, one may attach a variable spray lance and switch the spray pattern from a wide fan to a concentrated high-pressure spray jet by simply rotating the nozzle. For tougher jobs, use the Turbo lance, which effectively increases the cleaning power by up to 50% through the production of a pulsating rotating high-pressure spray. This pressure is sufficient for all your household cleaning jobs. However, as it is electrically run, its power is slightly lower as compared to the gas operated pressure washers and hence not suitable for industrial or commercial cleaning purposes.
Important features of AR BLUE CLEAN AR383
Here are some of the incredible features attributed to this pressure washer:
- It comes with spray gun designed for a Quick-Coupler fitting that enables easy installation and removal of the high-pressure hoses and the lances.
- It employs the use of the Total Stop System (TSS) technology incorporated on the trigger gun of the washer, which not only starts and stops the rotary nozzle automatically when needed but also prolongs the life of the pump.
- It comes with a 35 ft. power cord that has an auto-reset GFCI module for protection. This coupled to the 20-foot high-pressure hose ensures a wider area is accessible as well as adding to the flexibility of the machine.
- The product has two high-pressure QC lances included: one is an adjustable spray lance while the other one is the Turbo Lance
- The package comes with an accessory kit which stores most of the detachable parts separately. In the kit, you will find the following: an adjustable jet nozzle, a spray gun as well as a form dispenser with a lance.
- The product dimensions are 11.2 inches by 12.2 inches by 28.5 inches. It is also lightweight and weighs only 27 pounds. Coupled with the two-wheel trolley, it is easily portable and maneuvers over any corners to access even the narrowest parts of the house.
- The product is made of high-quality materials of aluminium, copper or plastic parts.
Ease of use and noise
It is quite easy to use and from the start to the completion of the cleaning task, you can be sure to be in control. The startup is simple and involves the push of a button. It is lightweight and hence requires little effort to drag it along. The two-wheel trolley makes it even easier to move around. Assembly of the whole unit from the manufacturer’s box and securing the hoses or changing connections is quite easy. The only challenge posed is due to the use of hard plastic material for the hose which tends to coil upon itself rather than reel back on the hose storage reel. It is also a bit difficult to maintain stability on an uneven terrain.
The unit is almost noiseless. The 11 amp motor delivers quite the power but with very minimal associated noise. This makes it ideal for indoor purposes. Reviewers were impressed by the noise levels attributed to this machine, and one was quoted to say that you can operate the machine at night and never for once feel worried that you woke up your neighbors.
What others think
Very many positive reviews have been written concerning this product. Users seem to have fallen in love with it. ‘It is just awesome’ is a common phrase that many reviewers have used to describe this item. It is easy to use, easy to store, it is powerful and comes with good safety features. It does an excellent job and is a tick to most users. However, critics say it leaks a lot, especially at the point where the hose is connected to the pressure washer. Others say it lacks washers, and thus, leakages are very many. They also say it is flimsy with a very poor design and quite ineffective for getting the job done at the right time. However, it has a star rating of over four on a scale of five. I would recommend it to anyone thinking of acquiring a pressure washer.
Pros and cons of AR BLUE CLEAN AR383
Here are among the positive things that you will love about this pressure washer
- It is very easy to operate. This pressure washer is just too straightforward. Using the manual give, a beginner can comfortably use this machine and get in control very easily.
- The machine is lightweight and comes on a two wheel trolley. Movement around the house and maneuverability has never been this easy.
- Good power output. For such a small machine, a water pressure of 1900 PSI given by this pressure washer is an impressive one.
- It comes with very many accessories that increase the versatility with which this pressure washer can be used. With the right attachment, even the toughest stains are just minutes from been permanently removed.
- The pressure washer is durable.
- Leakages: This is the main drawback associated to this pressure washer. The use of plastic hose adapter that connects the hose to the pressure washer leads to unnecessary leakages. However, by using brass fittings, the problem could be easily resolved.
- The hose storage reel. The use of the conventional way, via reeling, seems to be tedious and time wasting. It can tangle easily and sometimes very stiff.
On a whole, AR BLUE CLEAN AR383 is a good machine that performs great for carrying all the household cleaning tasks. It offers the power, versatility as well as durability needed for a pressure washer. It definitely gives you value for your money. It also comes with a one year ‘bumper-to-bumper’ warranty. Try it today and experience a new dawn in the world of cleaning.